Vacancy: Lead Sales Order Support Representative - Fremont, CA
Posted on 10/12/2023
See all our current vacancies
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
As the #1 4K UHD projection brand worldwide, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning display products, including interactive flat panels and direct view LED displays and business and home entertainment projectors for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the retail market.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking a smart and passionate individual to work with our Sales Support Team.
• Process customer purchase orders in Optoma work flow systems – including Oracle, NetSuite and EDI
• Order acknowledgment to customers by email or phone
• Daily review of product availability for backorder release
• Provide back up to Sales Support Manager.
• Authorization/approval process involvement.
• Work closely with other departments including accounting, customer service, logistics and warehouse.
• Maintain organization of backorders and daily workload.
• Maintain filing of Approved Price Lists for accounts.
• Communicate PO discrepancies to Sales Managers and customers.
• Provide inventory ETA’s to customers and sales team.
• Provide shipping and tracking information to customers.
• Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of Oracle, NetSuite or EDI purchase order systems
• Ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
• Ability to develop supervisory/management skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Goal oriented, positive, organized and able to manage time well
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Motivational skills and able to work within the team or independently
• Proficient in MS Office software, especially MS Excel
• Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years sales support experience
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, please email your resumes to [email protected]
This position is a hybrid position: 3 days in the office and 2 days telework option.