TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All rights, including but not limited to copyright and database right, on the Optoma Technology, Inc. website (hereinafter called “Website”) and its contents (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics and software) are owned by or licensed to Optoma Technology, Inc. or are otherwise used by Optoma Technology, Inc. as permitted by applicable law. In accessing Optoma Technology, Inc.’s Website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, except as set out below. You are not permitted to copy, download, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, adapt or change in any way the contents on the Website for any other purpose without Optoma Technology, Inc.'s prior written permission.
Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this Website shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
2. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright and database right, of contents on the Website belong to or have been licensed to Optoma Technology, Inc. or are otherwise used by Optoma Technology, Inc. as permitted by applicable law.
3. In accessing the Website you agree to access the contents solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Except as set out in Section 4, you are not permitted to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, modify or show in public any part of the Website without the prior written permission of Optoma Technology, Inc. or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and the international convention or treaty regarding the Intellectual Property Right.
4. Optoma Technology, Inc. makes some materials in the Website available for you to download by clicking on the image or text for promoting Optoma Technology, Inc.'s Projector, Screen, accessory or digital signage sales. You may download images and text from this Website and use the material you have downloaded for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of Optoma Technology, Inc. products without obtaining further consent from Optoma Technology, Inc., provided that you do not alter extracts of text which you quote and that you only use images which you download in their entirety without modifying them in any way (other than reducing their size and superimposing a price, e.g. a reduced price). You acknowledge Optoma Technology, Inc. prominently in relation to every image and/or textual extract, which you use; and if you quote any extract from an Optoma Technology, Inc. title you also agree to identify Optoma Technology, Inc. as the source. You also agree that you will not use any material from the Website in any way, which may be derogatory of the material itself. If you wish to make any alterations to images or text, you shall obtain Optoma Technology, Inc.'s prior written consent.
5. Links to the Website must be direct to the Optoma Technology, Inc. (https://www.optoma.com/us/) homepage. Optoma Technology, Inc. disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to the Website.
6. Optoma Technology, Inc. provides the material published on the Website on the basis that it makes no express or implied warranties in respect of the products listed. Optoma Technology, Inc. exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law all liability for any damages or losses and for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, anticipated savings, revenues or profits or goodwill or reputation or special damages or loss arising from the publication of the material on the Website.
7. Optoma Technology, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving the Website via a link in it or otherwise and Optoma Technology, Inc. excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
8. All information or material contained in this Website is provided by Optoma Technology, Inc. on “as-is” basis , without any representation or warranty of accuracy or completeness of information or other warranty in any kind, including but not limited to implied or expressed warranty for quality, mechanism, fitness for any purpose or non-infringement.
9. This Website shall be used by you only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by, Optoma Technology, Inc. and any third party. Optoma Technology, Inc. has the right, at its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Website. In no event shall Optoma Technology, Inc. responsible for any material posted on the Website by persons other than Optoma Technology, Inc. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the Website are those of the third party concerned. Optoma Technology, Inc. neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such third party’s material.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without reference to conflict of laws principles, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Alameda County, California, United States. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this Website must be terminated immediately.
11. All images of products are for representation purposes only. Whilst every care is taken to provide accurate images of our products, actual products may differ slightly. Some product images may have been digitally altered by us to add an Optoma logo to the front panel. Optoma reserves the right to amend or alter actual product or product images without notice.
We use necessary cookies to make our website work. We’d also like to use analytics and functional cookies which help us make improvements to the website by measuring how you use it, and to enable our website to offer you additional functionality.
Cookies are small text files which are stored in your web browser.
Optoma uses the following types of cookie:
These are cookies that are required for the website to work. You can disable these using your browser settings, but the website may not function correctly.
These cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. They do this in a way that does not directly identify you. If you disable these, we will not be able to see how you use our website.
These cookies help us enable extra functionality via our chosen partners, for example to enable the use of third party content and video providers on our website. If you disable these, some interactive functionality on the website will no longer work.