Vacancy: Channel Marketing Manager - Remote- USA
Posted on 6/28/2022
See all our current vacancies
As the #1 DLP projection brand worldwide, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning display products, including interactive flat panels and direct view LED displays, as well as business and home entertainment projectors for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the retail market.
● Channel Marketing for key retail partners.
● Content Creation: Optoma Retail and e-commerce partner retail listings, maintenance, A+ content and images.
● Amazon advertisement management and optimization for best ROI (ie. Optimal RoAS, CPC, CTR, conversions ACoS). Creation of the right content for ads as needed such as sponsored headers and banners.
● Management of social media channels and adjusting of content as needed for social media posts plus tracking and reporting.
● Knowledge of MailChimp; crafting emails and reporting on results plus adjusting to optimize.
● Weekly channel partner calls.
● Setup of new SKUs for products launches.
● Amazon Seller Central refurbished product set up and maintenance.
1. Recent experience working with key retailers/e-tailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, Electronic Express, Adorama, B&H, Beach Camera, Abt, Crutchfield, etc.
2. Expertise in social media creation of assets, postings, and management of e-tail
listings, content creation and postings.
3. Understanding of Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central per creating listings, content, and editing plus optimizing listings.
4. Knowledge of Amazon ad platform to create and launch new ads, tracking, and reports.
5. Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to simultaneously manage several projects and produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
7. Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing and 1-2 years of experience or equivalent experience of 5+ years in lieu of a degree