Bring Punch to Presentations
Whether for the conference room or the classroom, the Optoma TX551 delivers exceptional value to allow businesses to harness powerful projection on a budget. This projector provides flexible connectivity options, excellent contrast ratio and bright XGA performance. The Optoma TX551 delivers 2800 ANSI lumen brightness with a robust 3500:1 contrast ratio for detailed and effective presentations that impact audiences.
Compact at less than five pounds, this projector can be easily moved to wherever it’s needed. Educators and business users alike will appreciate the connectivity flexibility offered by the HDMI connector and 3D compatibility that supports delivery of emerging content offerings from a broad range of input sources.
- Excellent contrast at 3500:1 for compelling presentations
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI
- 3D compatibility to future proof technology investment
- Compelling cost/performance ratio
- Three-year Optoma Express Warranty and 90-days Lamp coverage
Built for Performance
The Optoma TX551 provides features that make it the choice for:
- Business—Create a stunning and impactful presentations in conference rooms, training rooms, meeting spaces and more
- Classroom—Delivers lectures, videos, project presentations and other teaching materials quickly and easily
- Home Office—Share information wherever it is most convenient for you and your audience
- Mobile—Ideal for travelling salespeople and corporate presenters who want powerful presentation in a light form factor. The projector comes with a backpack
A 2-Watt stereo speaker provides solid sound performance. The projector also comes with an IR remote that includes a laser pointer, to support presentations.
This projector features a top-loading lamp design for ease of use and time savings. The projector’s lamp can be quickly and easily replaced even when the projector is mounted to the ceiling.
Be Ready for 3D
This projector brings you the business presentation power that you want today, with the ability to upgrade and take advantage of 3D content when you are ready. Using the inherent speed of DLP® technology, the Optoma TX551 can output video and images at a rate of 120Hz, allowing you to show full-screen, full-color stereoscopic 3D.
The addition of Optoma’s 3D-XL converter box (which comes with a pair of 3D DLP Link glasses) lets you unlock the 3D potential of the projectors. The projector employs DLP link technology to support 720p 3D display with the use of active-shutter glasses. As with all 3D displays, a 3D source (such as a 3D blu-ray player, cable box or gaming system), 3D content and 3D glasses are required for 3D viewing.
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP® with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The TX551 multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black and white to ensure that text and charts are easy to read.
Lower Cost of Ownership
The projection lamp is rated to last up to 6000 hours in economy mode or 5000 hours in standard mode to provide long-lasting operation and optimal return on investment. The TX551 also incorporates a rapid shutdown feature that further reduces ownership costs. A three-year Optoma Express Warranty, as well as a one-year Lamp Warranty, is standard, delivering peace of mind and ensuring the highest levels of on-going customer service.
Let Us Help Calculate the Distance
Optoma has the most comprehensive line of projector’s in the industry, with something to suit every need and lifestyle. Optoma’s Projection Distance Calculator will help you determine the right projector to get the image size you want in the room you have. Choose your primary use, audience size and room lighting to find out all you need to know. Check it out here.
Green by Design
As an Optoma ProJect Green™ projector, the TX551 has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode—Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode.
- Are designed to limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control.
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
What's in the Box
This package includes the Optoma TX551 projector, one remote control with batteries, AC power cord, VGA-to-VGA Cable, A/C power cord, carrying case, multilingual CD-ROM user's manual, quick-start card and warranty card.