Optoma's PK301 Pico pocket projector provides projection power anywhere. Featuring up to 50 lumens and native widescreen WVGA resolution, the palm-sized PK301 travel projector enables you to easily share videos, photos and graphics at home or on the road. Enjoy unlimited content playback at your fingertips with the microSD card slot, HDMI and VGA connectivity. Compact and robustly-featured, the PK301 sets a new standard for mobile projecting.
At a Glance: Powerful Projection in Your Pocket
- Truly portable: Palm-sized, lightweight, and rechargeable
- Generous memory: Store up to 32 GB of images and videos on microSD for easy projection
- Get a big picture: Project widescreen images of up to 120" diagonal
- Long life: LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours without color degradation
- Flexible: Full assortment of I/O ports, including USB, VGA, HDMI and video, allow for easy connection to most analog or digital devices
Match Your Life with Optional Accessories
- Extended-power battery pack
- iPod kit – Share the fun from iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Mini HDMI cable—Easily connect to DVD players, BluRay players, set top boxes and more
- Female USB adapter – Project images and videos from USB flash drives
- Component video adapter – For higher quality video and gaming
Creating a Class by Itself
The Optoma PK301 combines aspect ratio and brightness demanded by presenters and movie-lovers with a palm-sized profile that lets you take it along wherever you may need it. Whether you want to deliver wide-screen presentations or watch a movie, this USB projector steps up to the task, providing easy to use controls and the flexibility to connect to a broad range of sources, including iPhones, DVD players, laptop computers, set top boxes and more. The PK301 projects natively at 854x480 resolution and weighs in at half a pound.
Excellent Image: Rated at 50 lumens, the PK301 is bright enough to present and share content with small groups with controlled ambient light. Standard, Bright, Movie and Eco modes provide a range of ways to achieve the experience what you want. A 16:9 aspect ratio is ideal for video presentations and movies. Project images of up to 120 inches for immersive viewing experience. LED projection technology produces rich colors and maximizes brightness. Users can control brightness, contrast, and two color temperature settings to enhance their viewing experience.
Keep Moving: The PK301 supports use with AC adapter or battery power. On battery, you can achieve typical battery life of over 90 minutes in Eco mode. An optional battery pack extends projection time further and allows you to use the PK301 at full brightness for up to one and a half hours.
Stay Connected: A full suite of connectors on the rear of the PK-301, used with adapter cables, provide a broad range of connection options. A mini-jack audio output supports the use of an external amplifier and a micro SD slot allows for quick and easy sharing of stored videos and images. Connect to standard HDMI output sources with an optional mini-HDMI to full-size HDMI cable. Mini and micro HDMI cables are also available for smart phones and tablets.
The Rest of the Story: The PK301's LED technology delivers at least 20,000 hours of use without replacing the light source. This travel projector is virtually without maintenance—just clean the lens periodically for best results. Meanwhile, a quiet fan ensures heat control without noise issues.
Leading the DLP Market in the Americas
Optoma Technology is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instrument's DLP® projectors in North and South America. TI's DLP features multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen.
Optoma's product line offers products designed to meet the needs of any kind of user, from mobile professionals, gamers and home theaters to much large theater installations. Designed and built to deliver reliability, usability and image quality, Optoma projectors help users get the most out of their digital content, encourage collaboration and communicate clearly and effectively. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and a path to grow into other capabilities as you need them.
Green by Design
As an Optoma ProJect Green™ projector, the PK301 has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
What's in the Box
This package includes the Optoma PK301 projector, power adapter, rechargeable Li-ion battery, male USB cable, standard A/V cable (RCA to Mini-Jack), universal to VGA cable and carrying bag.