Share Life with Pico
Whoever said “you can’t take it with you” has never experienced the Optoma Pico projectors. This palm-sized PK120 Pico projector brings all the portability and brightness of Optoma’s Pico technology and combines it with features designed to deliver flexibility and usability to users. Store your business files on the 2GB on-board memory for professional presentations anywhere. Share your favorite memories and multimedia content with friends and family quickly and easily with up to 70-inch images. Do it all from one small, powerful travel projector.
Key Features and Benefits
- Truly portable – Palm-sized, lightweight and rechargeable
- Project large widescreen images (640 x 360) of up to 70-inch diagonal
- LED light source provides 18 ANSI lumens brightness lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
- 2000:1 contrast ratio for detailed images
- Built-in sound with two 0.5W speakers
- Movie, photo and MS Office file player allows for direct playback without a PC
- On-board memory and microSD card slot allows for memory expansion up to 32GB
- VGA cable adapter standard – Connect to PCs and laptops to display content
- Composite video input for connection to many portable devices
- Included red and silver bezels let you personalize your PK120
Pint-Sized and Powerful
With the look and feel of a full-sized projector in a miniature package, the Optoma PK120 Pico projector unlocks content from a variety of sources, wherever you find yourself. A built-in media and Microsoft Office document viewer allows for PC-free playback of videos, presentations, documents and images.
The travel projector, which slips comfortably into a pocket, produces images of up to 70 inches for sharing in small groups gathered in a normally lit room. The PK120 delivers crisp and saturated images and can be used with just about any video source, including portable media players, smart phones, laptops and more. This projector provides quality images that will please anyone who requires mobile display or wants to share media while on the move.
Flexibility and Projection Quality in a Compact Package
Designed by the leader in LED-based Pico projection, the PK120 delivers vivid LED technology performance. LED brightness cannot be easily compared to lamp-based brightness. LED brightness lets users create larger images in rooms with more light while still allowing for easy viewing. With a wider color gamut than standard lamp projectors, the PK120 delivers more vivid colors.
Delivering native nHD resolution (640x360), this projector creates crisp, clear widescreen images of up to 70 inches on most surfaces. This DLP Pico projector allows users to share detailed presentations (with 2000:1 contrast ratio) without being hooked up to a computer.
The projector comes with 2GB on-board memory, while microSD support allows users to expand storage capacity to 32 GB with a microSD card (sold seperately).
Weighing in at less than five ounces and measuring a pocket-sized 4.6”W x 2.4”H x 0.8”D, the PK120 supports a number of video signals, including NTSC, PAL and SDTV (480i). Two 0.5-Watt speakers provide audio output.
LED Design Advantage
The PK120’s LED technology delivers low power and silent operation. The same LED technology provides vivid color, durability and long life that make it attractive to price-sensitive small business and consumer users.
The LED light source has an estimated lifetime of more than 20,000 hours (equivalent to using the projector four hours every day for over thirteen years). LED is incredibly cost effective compared to lamp-based projectors. For example, users with a lamp-based projector would have to replace the lamp in the projector at least four times over 20,000 hours of usage—at a cost of over $800, compared to the completely maintenance-free LED lamp.
The LED-based design, in addition to being environmentally friendly with low power usage and the elimination of mercury and other hazardous materials, allows for cool operation which in turn allows for the compact size.
Leading the DLP Market in the Americas
Optoma Technology is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instrument’s DLP® projectors in North and South America. TI’s DLP features multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen.
Optoma’s product line offers products designed to meet the needs of any kind of user, from mobile professionals, gamers and home theater enthusiasts including those with large-venue applications. Designed and built to deliver reliability, usability and image quality, Optoma projectors help users get the most out of their digital content, encourage collaboration and communicate clearly and effectively. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and a path to grow into other capabilities as you need them.
Green by Design
As part of the Optoma ProJect Green™ program, Optoma’s Pico projectors, which incorporate LED technology, have been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness. These projectors:
- Are designed to be compact and lightweight, which ensures a reduction in the production of green house gas emissions during transportation.
- Incorporate an LED light source. LED lamps last 20,000 (or 9.6 years of 40 hour per week use) for long life. LEDs produce less heat and consume less power compared to traditional projector lamps for excellent energy savings. LEDs do not contain mercury or other environmentally hazardous materials.
- Are packaged for eco-friendliness. Optoma uses minimal packaging to create a smaller ecological footprint at disposal. The entire package is recyclable. In addition, the Pico’s manual is delivered in digital format on the projector’s internal memory to eliminate paper printouts.
- Comply with RoHS standards by eliminating lead and other hazard materials.
What's in the Box
This package includes the Optoma PK120 projector, universal- to-VGA cable, composite A/V cable (RCA to Mini-Jack), rechargeable Li-ion battery, AC power adapter, USB cable (Type A to Micro USB), bag and interchangeable cosmetic red and silver bezels.
Note: May require optional accessories.