The Optoma PRO160S DLP projector is the ideal multiuse projector for a variety of applications from business to education. Featuring high brightness of 3000 ANSI lumens and a high contrast ratio of 3000:1, the PRO160S is ready to take on any presentation challenge. This DLP projector delivers exceptional color quality and can project excellent images even in ambient light. With an HDMI input and 3D capability, the PRO160S ensures ultimate flexibility to connect with a broad variety of output sources, including DVD players, game consoles and more, and share a range of content types.
At a Glance: Brilliant Large-Screen Display
- Native SVGA DLP® by Texas Instruments with BrilliantColor™ Technology
- Bright images and high contrast ratio – 3000 ANSI lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio (full on/full off)
- Save time and money— Rapid power-on and shutdown
- Supports high-definition resolution
- Wide range of connectivity options: HDMI, VGA-in, VGA-out, s-video, composite video, stereo audio-in, stereo audio-out and RS-232
Connect to Anything
The PRO160S also features the latest technologies including HDMI and VGA input to let you connect with many different video sources, including set-top boxes; DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc players; camcorders; PCs; video game consoles; and AV receivers.
By adding Optoma’s 3D-XL scalar box (which comes with a pair of 3D glasses), you can unlock the 3D potential of the projector and access increasingly-available 3D content, games and movies today. As with all 3D displays, a 3D source (such as a 3D Blu-ray player, computer or gaming system), 3D content and 3D glasses are required for 3D viewing.
Lower Cost of Ownership
The projector can also be set to an energy-saving economy mode to lower power consumption and extend lamp life up to 6000 hours. Meanwhile, the quick on/off feature saves energy, reduces ownership costs and lets you start using the projector with a minimum of wait time. A one-year parts and labor warranty, with 90-day lamp coverage, is standard.
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP® with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The PRO160S multi-color processing systemfeatures a five-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black and white to ensure that text and charts are easy to read.
Green by Design
As an Optoma ProJect Green™ projector, the PRO160S has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode—Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode.
- Are designed to limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control.
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
What's in the Box?
This package includes the PRO160S projector, one AC power cord, one VGA to VGA cable, one remote control, batteries for remote, carrying case, lens cap, multilingual CD-ROM user’s manual, Quick Start card and warranty card.