Delivering the Ultimate Experience to Serious Gamers
The Optoma GT750E joins Optoma’s offering of 3D gaming-focused DLP projectors and offers a feature-rich and comprehensive solution to gamers. The gaming projector, which includes only an RF emitter in the box, aims to deliver every feature that gamers want. Designed for flawless performance with today’s top HD consoles and gaming PCs, the GT750E energizes game play with stunning speed, high contrast and vivid colors. The short throw design lets users capture big screen performance even in small rooms. For example, at five feet throw, users can get approximately 90-inch images.
Including a variety of connection options (such as two HDMI and one component connector), the projector provides users excellent flexibility in their gaming/home entertainment setup. In addition to solid brightness and contrast ratio, the projector includes 10-Watts audio for solid sound and a backpack for easy take along.
Unlock the full experience locked in your Wii, Xbox or PlayStation with the widescreen immersive gaming provided by Optoma’s GT750E gaming projector. Projecting images of up to 322.4 inches, this gaming projector delivers cinema-sized fun in a portable-friendly package, complete with its own backpack for easy take-along.
- DLP® Link™ 120Hz 3D-capable display technology or RF 3D technology options
- Bright at 3000 ANSI lumens with a high contrast ratio of 3000:1
- 2D/3D 1080p signal inputs directly
- Native widescreen display, with support of up to 2D or 3D 1080p resolution
- Powerful audio – Built-in 10-watt speaker system
- Flexible connections – Two HDMI, VGA, S-video, Composite, Stereo RCA Audio-in, Stereo Audio-out & RS-232
- Decodes all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D format and SBS format commonly used by Blu-ray 3D players, game consoles and set-top boxes
3D Ready Delivers the Future of Entertainment Today
The 3D-capable GT750E is ready to deliver the full impact of games and movies alike. The 3D-capabable projector processes 1080p input down to 720p for 3D. The availability of 3D content, including games and movies, is exploding with new titles released every month. The Optoma GT750E brings the ultimate gaming experience you want today, with the added ability to take advantage of 3D content.
The projector supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats, side-by-side format and top and bottom format to allow users easy hook up with peripherals that can deliver 3D content. As a full 1080p, it supports all 1080p formats natively without needing an Optoma 3D-XL box converter box. As with all 3D displays, a 3D source (such as a 3D Blu-ray player or gaming system), 3D content and 3D glasses are required for 3D viewing.
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP® with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The GT750E multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black and white to ensure that text and charts are easy to read.
Lower Cost of Ownership
The projection lamp is rated to last up to 4000 hours in standard mode or 3000 hours in bright mode to provide long-lasting performance. The GT750E also incorporates a rapid shutdown feature that further reduces ownership costs. A one-year parts and labor warranty, with 90-day lamp coverage, is standard.
Green by Design
As part of the Optoma ProJect Green™ program, Optoma’s Pico projectors, which incorporate LED technology, have been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness. These projectors:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode—Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode.
- Are designed to limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control.
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
What's in the Box
This package includes the Optoma GT750E projector, one remote control with batteries, RF emitter for 3D glasses, one composite video cable, one lens cap, an A/C power cord, multilingual CD-ROM user's manual, quick-start card and warranty card.
Note: May require optional accessories.