Optoma TH1060P High-Definition 1080P DLP Projector, 4500 ANSI Lumens, 2500:1 Contrast Ratio
The Optoma TH1060P, a native 1080p high-definition DLP projector, delivers clear widescreen images that ensure your audience experiences the full impact of your message.
Bright enough for use in large conference rooms, classrooms and home theater, the Optoma TH1060P data projector includes a wide range of analog and digital connectivity options for your high-resolution sources. With the user-friendly interface of the Crestron RoomView® remote management software, you can easily monitor, manage and control the Optoma TH1060P remotely via RJ45 connection.
- Delivers riveting widescreen presentations—HD Native (1920X1080) DLP® by Texas Instruments with BrilliantColor™ Technology
- Bright enough for big rooms—4500 ANSI lumens and 2500:1 contrast ratio (full on/full off)
- Designed with presenters in mind—Presentation-friendly IR remote with USB mouse function and laser pointer
- Integrates easily with the network—Crestron RoomView® for projector management and control via RJ45 connection
- Built for environmental friendliness— Consumes <1 watt of power in standby mode
- Top loading lamp for easy installation
Built to Bring Presentation Power
The TH1060P data projector adds a variety of features aimed at easing and streamlining presentations for the user. The included IR remote integrates a USB mouse function and laser pointer to help presenters add emphasis and impact. Two HDMI connectors support ready connection to the widest possible array of input devices, including computers, Blu-ray players and more.
Crestron RoomView support allows the projector to be remotely managed and controlled through an RJ45 connection. The included carrying case lets users readily take the projector to the presentation venue. This Optoma DLP projector comes with a standard three-year Optoma Express Replacement Service and one-Year Lamp warranties to ensure long life and peace of mind.
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP® with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The TH1060P’s multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black and white to ensure that text and charts are easy to read.
Lower Cost of Ownership
The projection lamp is rated to last up to 3000 hours in economy mode or 2000 hours in standard mode to provide long-lasting operation and optimal return on investment. The TH1060P data projector also incorporates a rapid shutdown feature that further reduces ownership costs. A standard three-year Optoma Express Warranty, as well as a one-year Lamp Warranty, delivers peace of mind and ensures the highest levels of on-going customer service
Green by Design
As an Optoma ProJect Green™ projector, the TH1060P DLP projector has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode—Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode.
- Are designed to limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control.
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
What's in the Box
This package includes the Optoma TH1060P projector, one remote control with batteries, one lens cap, AC power cord, VGA-to-VGA Cable, carrying case, multilingual CD-ROM user's manual, quick-start card and warranty card.
Product Connectivity Chart