The Optoma HQView520 is a universal image scaler and scan converter that provides stunning image quality for professional, broadcast and corporate AV users..
The Optoma HQView520 features 4-sided soft edge blend with multi-region black level correction for seamless blending of multiple projectors and includes flexible geometry correction functions able to correct image shape and projector misalignment by dragging and dropping each image corner, also corrects pin/barrel, rotation or keystone and rotation.
Full warp mapping is also supported by the HQView520. A PC application is included for easy warp map creation. Third-party generated warp maps can also be processed from automatic image alignment systems. The HQView520 has 3G-SDI input and output connectivity with backwards compatibility with HD-SDI and SD-SDI. For in-camera use a Genlock input is provided for compatibility with bi or tri-level sync or black & burst.
Includes Presets optimized for select Optoma projector models to simplify and reduce setup time.
Optoma offers dedicated ProScene tech support ready to assist.
In the event you may require help with your blending project, Optoma has an industry leading Pro AV tech support team ready to assist.
• 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, VGA Analog, component YPbPr, RGsB/RGBS, composite & S-Video inputs with signal compatibility up to 1080p & WUXGA
• 3G-SDI, HDMI/DVI & VGA Analog outputs
• Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing, HD & SD
• Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter
• Automatic 3:2 & 2:2 pull-down detection with automatic film, video and video over film detection
• Chroma and Luma transient improvement
• Edge anti-aliasing
• 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing
• 4D Motion, Noise Adaptive HQV noise reduction for spatial and temporal noise
• Codec noise reduction for mosquito & block compression noise
• Direct input selection keys allow input selection without using menu system
• Flexible color calibration controls
• Gamma controls
• 10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit accurate internal processing
• Selectable processing versus latency: best picture and low latency modes
• Latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-frames interlaced inputs
• I/O Lock, Genlock/Frame Sync and Free Run selectable output modes
• Flicker filter for interlaced output modes
• USB port for in-field firmware updates
• Programmable customer logo on menu
• TCP/IP remote control and Web Server
• Easy to navigate self-explanatory OSD menus
• Powerful geometry correction capabilities
• Pan, Zoom, Tilt
• Image rotation, pin/barrel correction
• 4-Sided edge blend with 48-bit processing & multi-region black level correction
• Flexible warp mapping