Harnessing the power of the ReonTM video processor running state of the art HQVTM algorithms with expertly designed hardware and firmware from Calibre, the Optoma HQView325 is a highly flexible warp and blend scaler for professional, broadcast and corporate AV users.
HQView325 features 4-sided soft edge blend with multi-region black level correction for seamless blending of multiple projectors. It also includes flexible geometry correction functions able to correct image shape and projector misalignment by dragging and dropping each image corner, or by pin/barrel, rotation or by keystone and rotation.
Full warp mapping is also supported by HQView325. A PC application is included for easy warp map creation or third-party generated warp maps can also be processed from automatic image alignment systems making HQView325 ideal for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi-projector tiling.
HQView325 has digital I/O compatible with DVI and HDMI including deep color support.
• HDMI, DVI & VGA inputs with signal compatibility up to 1080p & WUXGA
• HDMI/DVI multifunction output
• Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing, HD & SD
• Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter
• Automatic 3:2 & 2:2 pull-down detection with automatic film, video and video over film detection
• Chroma and Luma transient improvement
• Edge anti-aliasing
• 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing
• 4D Motion, Noise Adaptive HQV noise reduction for spatial and temporal noise
• Codec noise reduction for mosquito and block compression noise
• Direct input selection keys allow input selection without using menu system
• Flexible color calibration controls
• Gamma controls
• Selectable processing versus latency: best picture and low latency modes
• Latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-frames interlaced inputs
• I/O Lock and Free Run selectable output modes
• USB port for in-field firmware updates
• Programmable customer logo on menu
• TCP/IP remote control and Web Server
• Easy to navigate self-explanatory OSD menus
• Powerful geometry correction capabilities
• Pan, Zoom, Tilt
• Image rotation, pin/barrel correction
• 4-Sided edge blend with 48-bit processing & multi-region black level correction
• Flexible warp mapping