The Optoma blending products, powered by industry leading technology from Calibre provides best-in-class blending and warping projection solutions. The unique collaboration between Optoma and Calibre ensures that traditionally time consuming and complex blending and warping projects are greatly simplified, reducing setup time, while producing outstanding results.
Edge blending multiple projectors in an array makes it possible to create very large, bright, high-resolution images. By using the HQView320 or HQView520 you can precisely configure multiple, edge-blended images, quickly and easily.
Traditional blending solutions can be time-consuming and complicated to set up. The Optoma blending solutions change this by making image blending a simple and smooth process. Each Optoma Pro AV projector model has been thoroughly tested with the HQView320/520 and a series of optimized presets are available, greatly reducing the complexity and time required to setup blending projects.
In the event you require help with your blending project, Optoma has an industry leading Pro AV tech support team ready to assist.
• Best in class professional image processing in a compact affordable module
• Superior de-interlacing reduces image flicker and artifacts
• Remove picture noise from poor quality video sources, improve image detail
• Powerful geometry correction for off-axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation
• 4-Sided soft edge blend for tiling multiple projectors to produce large images
• Flexible warp mapping for curved screen projection, simulation and 3D alignment
• HDMI, DVI, VGA Analog, Component inputs for signals up to 1080p & WUXGA
• HDMI/DVI output up to 1080p/WUXGA
• Flexible color calibration controls
• Gamma controls
• 10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit internal processing
• Selectable processing versus latency: best picture and low latency modes
• Latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-frames interlaced inputs
• USB port for in-field firmware updates
• Programmable customer logo on menu
• TCP/IP remote control and Web Server
• Easy to navigate self-explanatory OSD menus
• Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing, HD & SD
• Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter
• Automatic 3:2 & 2:2 pull-down detection with automatic film/video/video over film detection
• Chroma and Luma transient improvement
• Edge anti-aliasing
• 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing
• 4D Motion, Noise Adaptive HQV noise reduction for spatial and temporal noise
• Codec noise reduction for mosquito and block compression noise
• Powerful geometry correction capabilities
• Image rotation, pin/barrel correction
• 4-Sided soft edge blend
• Flexible warp mapping