Optoma DS325 2800 ANSI Lumens, 10,000:1 SVGA 800 x 600 DLP Projector
The Optoma DS325 data projector is a remarkably bright, easy-to-use, feature rich DLP® projector, designed to provide outstanding performance whether on the road or at the office.
With its 2800 ANSI lumens brightness and 13,000:1 contrast ratio, the Optoma DS325 will captivate your audience by delivering sharp, color rich graphics and video.
The Optoma DS325 data projector offers the level of conectivity you need. Its intuitive menu makes it incredible easy to operate, allowing you to fully concentrate on delivering your very best presentation.
Reliable and economical, it features the latest Optoma ECO+ technology for ultra long lamp life. Its DLP technology, along with Optoma’s commitment to quality, ensures your projector will provide years of carefree operation.
At a Glance:
- Designed to deliver large, clear, easy-to-read text with exceptional color reporduction at its native resolution
- Fully 3D capable for the most amazing and immersive viewing experience
- Outstanding performance you can depend on
- Advanced energy saving features to reduce the cost of operation
- Easy to operate
Ready When You Are
The DS325 data projector is designed for quick and easy set up. With a variety of connectivity options including VGA, S-Video, Composite Video and RS-232, this smart little data projector is ready for excellence whenever you are. The included IR remote control with mouse control makes business presentations easier than ever.
Weighing in at just 5 pounds and measuring a compact 11.28” x 3.98” x 7.6”, the DS325 is perfect for the traveling business person.
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP ® with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The Optoma DS325 multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black and white to ensure that text and charts are easy to read.
Green by Design
The DS325 has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode—Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode.
- Limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control.
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials.
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
What's in the Box
Optoma DS325 projector, AC power cord, VGA to VGA cable, remote control, batteries for remote, multilingual CD-ROM user’s manual, quick start card and warranty card.
Warranty for Long Life
The DS325 data projector comes with a 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor warranty and a 90 day warranty on the lamp for ease of mind.